Monday, December 1, 2014

5HTP Mood Enhancer

Good Morning, over the past month I was asked to test out the 5HTP Mood Enhancer. I took 2 pills every morning with a large glass of water. I have noticed a few changes since taking this product. I don't get stress headaches nearly as much, I am sleeping much better and I seem to be over all less nervous or stressed out. I am overall really enjoying these supplements.


What the company has to say about these- 

FEELING HAPPY AND ANXIETY FREE IS A MATTER OF CHOICE!

What is 5-HTP?

5-HTP is a substance extracted from the Griffonia Simplicfolia plant, 5HTP is a NATURAL substance that increases the production of Seratonin. Serotonin plays a great role in our bodies when it comes to our sleep pattern, pain sensitivity and appetite. When Serotonin is released, we have the sensation of wellbeing, serenity and fulfillment. In addition, serotonin controls our anxiety and suppresses our appetite but making us feel serene and satisfied.

Do you want to CHANGE any of the following:

-        Feeling unhappy or depressed
-        Dealing with constant anxiety
-        Emotional Eating
-        Unrestful Sleep
-        Unbearable Headaches

Are you afraid your current unhappiness may lead you to a path of further suffering, medication use?
Then you MUST TRY 5-HTP NOW! Taking control over your life is as easy as taking a pill!

THE BIGGEST BREAKTHROUGH IN EMOTIONAL MEDICINE IS NOW AT YOUR REACH!

This is how Chronos Pharma`s 5-HTP will help you:

-        Help you make you feel happy and fulfilled again
-        Help you feel less anxious and depression prone
-        Help you sleep better and more restfully
-        Get rid of your emotional eating
-        Get rid of unpleasant headaches

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Does taking control over your emotional life matter to you? YES! You can live a happier and more balanced life!

Feel good about yourself AGAIN!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment