Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment - 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care

Hey Hey guys, I know I know. I have been doing nothing but reviews lately, but I have a great excuse. Some awesome companies are sending me awesome stuff and I have to let you all know how much I enjoy this stuff. Or I wouldn't be a good friend now would I!!!

So today I am talking about the even glow serum. This is an antioxidant skin treatment with vitamin C. I have used vitamin C treatments for a while, but this one is different.
Its not sticky, it doesn't have that typical vitamin C serum smell and it absorbs faster than any I have tried which makes it great to use in the morning. I normally only used these type products at night because it took so long to absorb into my skin.

It is made with 98% Natural ingredients. Some of the claims are that -
Evens skin tone
Enhances glow & radiance
Absorbs rapidly
Boosts collagen production
Reduces wrinkles & fine lines

Also the ingredients are as follows-

Vitamin C is the main ingredient of course, with a 20% concentrate. Vitamin C is an amazing antioxidant that is proven to boost the immune system. It also provides many benefits in keeping the skin smooth and tight. It also helps reduce the signs of aging and helps neutralize free radicals.

The following ingredients were chosen to be used in this serum because they compliment the vitamin C and its potential.

Organic Rosehip seed oil & Organic Sea buckthorn oil- these two oils are full of antioxidants, they also promote skin hydration and lock in moisture. This makes them the perfect compliment to the vitamin C.

Resistem (Plant Stem Cells)- This will help you skin regenerate faster but also protects it from environmental stressors. It also protects from skin related stressors and help detoxify the skin.

Hyaluronic Acid (botanical)- This is the most effective moisturizing agent on the market today. It penetrates deeply and activate collagen production for fresher, younger, firmer, brighter skin.

Green tea extract- a potent antioxidant that contributes to the anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits.

I agree with everything it claims. My skin looks and feels wonderful. Some of the major differences are the texture and appearance, it looks even and brighter. Also my laugh lines have smoothed out dramatically in just a few weeks. I am only 33, but I am a very happy person and was starting to show smile lines and this softened them right up.


I definitely recommend this product. It has amazing benefits and makes my skin feel like I just left the spa every time I use it. Definitely a staple in my skin care routine from now on.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a wonderful day. 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment