Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract- 85 % HCA | Natural Water Extracted REVIEW

Good Morning everyone. I have an odd review today. Well not really odd, but not something I would normally review. I was sent a supply of Garcinia Cambogia Extract to review on my blog. At first I was a little nervous. I had never tried a "diet" type pill before, but after some research I found that this is much more than a diet aid. So I decided to give it a go. First off, I have only had this item for about 2 weeks so my opinion is not on long term use. However I will continue to take it and update if my opinion changes.
Lets get down to the facts, this supplement is 100% Natural, GMO free, Free of all additives, gluten, soya, milk, sugar, fillers and binders. It is a natural source of calcium. It is also Kosher. 

Garcinia Cambogia is actually a fruit that comes from evergreen trees in the family phylum mangosteens. When fully grown it resembles a small pumpkin in size. When ripe it is deep red or purple in color. 

It claims to be an appetite suppressant and fat blocker. However after some research I have found that this little supplement offers so much more. Some things that appealed to me were that it is an immune booster, it also lowers cholesterol and triglycerides, and it is known to protect the body against cancer. It also helps lower blood pressure and prevent ulcers. It is also known to increase serotonin levels (which is great for those who stress eat) and energy levels. 

As you all may already know I have been on a weight loss journey since May of 2013 so my results aren't as accurate because I already am loosing on a normal basis but I can say in the 2 weeks I have been taking it I have noticed a difference in my appetite. I am finding that I am satisfied with much smaller portions than I would normally eat at family events and get togethers. I did loose 5 lbs in the 2 weeks and during that time we had 3 family BBQ's and my 33rd birthday fell in there too. So its hard to say in just 2 weeks if its working but it surely isn't hurting. 

I will continue to take this because of its other health benefits and hopefully the fat blocking and appetite suppressant benefits will be an added bonus. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment