Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The new me...

So I had a blog years ago and nothing really happened with it. Honestly I didn't like the way it was going and I was in a rut of sorts. So I decided to delete all the posts and start fresh for 2014, With an all new look, and perspective.

So a little about me, I am a mama of 5 beautiful daughters, I homeschool, and am a wife of a correctional officer. I also love all things beauty (hair, makeup, skincare) you name it and I love it. I guess that makes my life easy since I have 5 daughters. So this blog is going to follow me in raising teenagers and school age girls with a wonderful feisty preteen in the middle. Its also going to focus on my beauty obsession and my beauty box subscription addiction (not really I can stop anytime I want right?)

I am also going to throw some of my weight loss journey in the mix too. I have recently lost 80lbs since last May. I still have a few more to go but health wise I feel better than ever. So if you have kids, love beauty and health then this is the blog for you. More posts, reviews and life updates coming soon...

Me last year (on the bottom) with my 2 oldest daughters at their Spring HomeSchool Formal, and me this year (on top) with them... they are growing up to be beautiful young Godly women... 

No comments:

Post a Comment