Monday, October 27, 2014

Cellulite with Retinol & Caffeine and Body Firming Cream Review

Good morning everyone!

I have an exciting product to share with you today that ACTUALLY works. I have tried many "firming" creams over the years only to be disappointed with the results. However I am quite pleased with what I am seeing with this cream.


I have been using this cream on my thighs and hips and stomach every night after I take my shower and I am enjoying many aspects of this cream. Due to loosing a lot of weight recently I have some firmness issues that even toning isn't helping so this is a great addition to my work out and skin care routines. It moisturizes really well. Smells minty and feels tingly. I have noticed a huge difference in the month I have been using this product in tone and appearance. 

The cream its self is a mix between a lotion and a gel in texture so a little goes a long way, I will say be careful when you scoop some out because the first few times I did it slid off my hands but it didn't take long to get the hang of application. 

All in all I am really loving this product- Here is what the company has to say about their product--

CELLULITE CREAM with RETINOL & CAFFEINE - Get Rid of Cellulite ★ Best Skincare Treatment Body Cream for Skin Firming and Cellulite Reduction ★ Soothes The Skin & Overall Appearance of Skin is more Improved, Toned & Restored ★Clinically Proven To Eliminate Cellulite ★ Give You The Results You've Been Looking For ★ *** MADE IN USA By Naturalico ***


  • 1) Get Rid of Cellulite + Reduces the Appearance of Cellulite. Soothes the skin and helps it recover. MADE IN USA

    2) We are one of the products on the market that have the most Retinol & Caffeine.

    3)  - Best Skincare Treatment Body Cream for Skin Firming and Cellulite Reduction - Soothes The Skin &
    Overall appearance of skin is improved, toned & restored. Skin becomes smoother & firmer - Clinically Proven To Eliminate Cellulite - Give You The Results You've Been Looking For
    Caffeine encourages the body to burn fatty tissue

    4) * Retinol enhances collagen production, encourages skin renewal and helps tighten and firm the skin. * L-Carnitine helps the body metabolize fat * Green Tea stimulates the release of stored fat * Glaucine which is Responsible For Decreasing Fat Deposits * Coenzyme-A breaks down fat and helps restore connective tissueActive Ingredient Glaucine and Caffeine which Contains Theophylline Helps Successfully Treat Cellulite and Decrease Cellulite Fat Deposits and Stretch Marks

     
6 Active Anti-Cellulite powerhouse ingredients Caffeine, Retinol, L-Carnitine, Green Tea, Glaucine and   Coenzyme-A work together to smooth those lumpy bumpy cottage cheese thighs and firm that jiggly butt.
  

Now You Can Turn to Firm and Vibrant Skin in Just a Few Short Weeks! 
 - Formulated with Clinically Proven Active Ingredients Caffeine and Retinol
 - Perfect for Reducing Your Cellulite caused by Pregnancy or Weight Loss 
 - Revolutionary Anti-Cellulite Cream Returns the Firmer, Smoother You 
 - You’ll Love the Refreshing Fragrance   
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment