Saturday, October 4, 2014

Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I was also asked to try Foxbrims hyaluronic acid serum along with the moisturizer (see previous blog post) I decided to use this in the evening after cleansing and before the moisturizer.


I used this item for about 2 weeks and so far I do enjoy the results I am getting. Its very thick which makes me think its working while I sleep. I felt good on my skin and I have noticed a difference in my texture and appearance.

What Foxbrim has to say about this product-

Once Radiant Skin Is Yours Again!

Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides you the most effective moisturizing agent on the market today. PERIOD!

• Find Out What All the Buzz is About! 
• It’s Your Time. Show Them Your Radiant Skin! 
• You’ve found the BEST Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle and Anti Dull Skin Solution.
• Safe For ALL Skin Types. Unique and Proven Formulation Ensures Even Sensitive Skin Can Glow Again!

See What A Few DROPS Can Do.

This Serum Includes Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM, Jojoba Oil AND Green Tea. The ONLY Hyaluronic Acid Serum worthy of Foxbrim’s 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. This Proven Formula Guarantees (LITERALLY!) Your Results!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment