Friday, October 3, 2014

Complete anti-aging moisturizer by Foxbrim

I was asked to test a couple items from Foxbrim. One of these items was the Complete anti-aging moisturizer. I have been testing this item morning and night for 2 weeks.

I like it, its non greasy and leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not heavy. I haven't had any break outs since using it. I have pretty normal skin but sometimes moisturizers upset the balance of my skin and this is not the case with this item.

I also enjoy that it is in a pump and not a jar or squeeze bottle, it helps me get just the right amount on my face. Also it didn't have a strong fragrance that I noticed which is good for those with fragrance sensitivities. 

What Foxbrim has to say about this product-

The Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer. Everything you've hoped for in a single bottle.

• Effective Retinol Complex for all of the restorative benefits without the worry. It's finally here! 
• Unveil the skin you've been wanting to show. Life's too short to wait! 
• ONLY 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients. No parabens or additives. Not tested on animals. Everything you've come to expect from Foxbrim.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment