Monday, October 27, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review

Good morning everyone. Recently I was sent Dr Song Rosehip Oil to try and it couldn't of come at a better time. I live in an area that definitely gets dry this time of year and I have been enjoying this product in many ways.

A few ways I have been using it is-

the ends of my hair ( I have long wavy thick hair)
my cuticles and nails
my elbows and knees

This product comes in a huge glass bottle with a dropper. It is a oil but absorbs super quick and doesn't leave skin greasy or slimy feeling. I noticed a huge difference in moisture in just one use. This product is definitely going to be a life saver this winter.


What the Company has to say about this product-  

About us:
Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil

This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.

A all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate. Also used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory
   
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment