Monday, October 27, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Toner Review

Recently I received the Vitamin C toner for review. I have always been a witch hazel or apple cider vinegar girl when it comes to toners. Mainly because i didn't really know what toners did except remove makeup that cleanser didn't get and to help with the PH of your skin. After a little research I realized toner does much much more. It preps your skin for all the goodies you put on it. Like serums and moisturizers.

I have really been enjoying this toner. It smells nice, makes my skin feel amazing and comes in a spray bottle which is pretty cool. I noticed since I have been using this product my skin absorbs my serums and creams much better and when applying them I noticed I don't have to tug and pull on my skin, it simply just glides on. I am very happy with the results I am seeing.


What the company has to say about this product- 

Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is the perfect way to tone and hydrate your skin while still delivering the powerful benefits of Vitamin C and other anti-aging elements. First, the sulfur in each spray will drive deep down to penetrate your skin and increase elasticity to maximize results. At the same time, the Witch Hazel present in the toner will gently purify your skin and pores, even helping to reduce their size and appearance. Simultaneously, Vitamin C renews and strengthens the skin to reverse the signs of aging and help prevent future damage. The Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great all-in-one hydrator that preps your skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently and effectively and is the perfect staple to add to your beauty regimen. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment